Pipes

These pictures make me supremely happy.
I have a picture of me when I was the same age sitting on my Grandma Clark's lap with her kissing my cheek and I'm in a turtle-neck and have pig-tails in my hair.  I look just like Piper in that picture, minus the red hair.  

Piper asked if I would give her a bath and I told her I didn't have time to give her a bath and she would have to wait.  Then she asked for blueberries.  Weasel child.  She knew if she got "blue enough" she would get a bath.


I had to paint something for an order so I set up a table in the sun (it's been raining a lot this month) and Piper had to paint with me.  She pretty much pesters me to let her paint every day.  


I like her.


Comments

The Duke said…
Top picture is only missing one thing. This grandma so she could sit on my lap and you could take that picture! She's pretty darn cute.

Popular Posts